Declaration of Policy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us.
This Policy applies only to information that the Company collects in this Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Site.
By visiting the Site, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy.
Check the Policy periodically. The Site will consider your continued use of the same after it makes changes as your acceptance of those changes.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended for those under 18 years of age, and the Company does not collect personal information from children under 18. If the Company learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, the Company will delete the information. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact the Company at its details provided hereunder.
Personal Information Defined
Personal data is information that can identify an individual, either directly or when combined with other data.
Names, e-mails, addresses, localization, IP-addresses, photos, and account information all are directly identifying data.
Health information, income, religion and cultural profiles and the like is also personal data.
Furthermore, data on user behavior is also personal. Cookies can track and register individual users’ browsing activities, like what articles they scroll past and which ones they choose to click on.
Information the Company Collects and How the Company Collects Information
The Company collects Personal Information:
- directly from you when you provide it to the Site or to any of its lead capture tools; or
- automatically when you use the Site or engage with the Site’s advertisements.
Information You Provide
When you register with, use this Site, engage with its advertisements or lead capture tools, we may ask that you provide information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, email address, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, or any other information that the Site collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”);
- specifically, when you create an account, the following information are asked of you: gender, age, email address and postal code. If you do not want the Company to collect said data, do not access the Website. In completing your profile the following are asked of you – sexual orientation, hair color, ethnic origin, body type, marital status, name, and birthday. In uploading photos into the site, you have the option to input the following data or not: interest / what you are looking for, hobbies, profession, work, eye color, education, children, whether you are drinking or not, weight, religion, vices or whether you are smoking or not;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, gender, location, and any other optional information you provide about yourself;
- information that you provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, posting material, and requesting further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact the Company;
- your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site;
- your search queries on the Site.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
Usage Details. When you access and use the App, the Company may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
Device Information. The Company may collect information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device’s unique devise identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the devise’s telephone number.
Stored Information and Files. The Site may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Location Information. This Site does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want the Company to collect this information, do not access the Site.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic information collection may include:
Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Site (and the Company’s emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Site or its content, certain third parties that the Company uses to support its business may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- analytics companies;
- your mobile device manufacturer;
- your mobile service provider; or
- app store and platform providers.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
The Company does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how third parties’ may use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How the Company Uses Your Information
The Company uses information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information, to:
- provide you with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from the Company or for
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. advertising purposes;
- give you notices about your account.
- carry out its obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
- notify you when site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services the Company offers or provides thought it.
The usage information that the Company collects helps it to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling it to:
- Estimate its audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing the Company to customize the App according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches or
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Company does not transfer nor sell to third-parties any personal information you provide. However, the Company may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, the Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide:
- to the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that the Company uses to support its business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about site users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.; or
- if the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others.
Your Choices About the Company’s Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
The Company strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to the Company. Your controls and choices may include:
- you may correct, update, and delete your account information;
- you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters;
- you may choose whether to receive offers from the Company; or
- you may choose whether you receive targeted advertising from the Company or third-party advertising partners.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send the Company an email detailed hereunder to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the Company. The Company cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. The Company may not accommodate a request to change information if the Company believes that change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, the alteration, and disclosure. The Company stores all information you provide to it on its secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of its Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures that it provides.
Name of the Company: New Media Services Pty Ltd
Email Address: [email protected]