They may be famous but that does not mean that they are safe from the hands of hackers. Every time these famous people’s phones are hacked, we go straight to the internet and smile as we stare at the leaked photos or information.
What makes us excited to learn about the leaked photos and data from hackers is that we come to know the more “private” life of the famous people. Uncensored, as they say. We learn about their secrets. We see them as more ordinary, like us who go shirtless and go nude at times.
Here is a list of people whose accounts were hacked and the contents that were obtained from the hacking.
- Scarlet Johansson went to the FBI to report that someone hacked into her phone. The worst part was that her nude photos were leaked onto the internet. The hacker helped us see a more “private” Johansson.
- American heiress Paris Hilton faced a hacking problem also. A teen was able to access her cell phone and posted the contents of Hilton’s phone on the internet. Thus, we were able to know the phone numbers and email addresses of famous people like Ashlee Simpson and Eminem.
- Blake Lively was not lively when a set of photos of him were leaked. Until now, the hackers have not yet been identified. The hackers even responded to the threat of the actor’s representative to file legal suits against them. We were able to see four nude pictures of the Gossip Girl star.
- Kreayshawn, rapper of the Gucci Gucci, has been hacked also. We saw her topless on photos. The photos were stolen from her phone and were sent to around 300,000 of her Twitter followers as she attended the MTV Awards. The not-so good part here is that she said the photos were taken when she was still underage.
- Mila Kunis was surprised to join the circle of “hacked” celebrities. Pictures on her phone that included shirtless Justine Timberlake in a bed became a headline of gossips. A more controversial photo shows Timberlake sporting a pair of pink panties over his head.
- Vanessa Hudgens’ Gmail account was hacked and her nude photos were leaked. One photo shows the actress in a spread eagle position. The FBI assisted her with this devastating problem. According to her lawyer, Hudgens is deeply upset and angered at the old photos. Old photos?
Whether we are subscribers of leaked photos or not, it is clear that hacking is a form of invasion of privacy and that these kinds of data were obtained in an illegal way. Laws never back hacking as a form of news source either. The fall of News of the World explains that point.